Hiroshima

1. In this picture I see people walking around. Having a day like any other before the bombing. What I feel about this picture is sadness. I feel sadness because these people died. They were never expecting a bomb to drop and and take their lives away. Especially the children, they had to suffer even more than the older people. It is really sad how all this happened.
2. In this picture I see a nice building being demolished after the bombing. This building used to be nice looking. Then the U.S destroyed Hiroshima. It was such a nice place by the look of the pictures. The way I feel about this picture is pure disappointment and I think that it is scary. I think that this is sad because this bombing happened with nobody expecting it. This can happen anywhere else. A bomb can land without anyone expecting it. It can even happen to the U.S.
3. This picture shows how little kids were hurt and suffering. These little kids were suffering for something that they had nothing to do with. It is kind of sad how little kids and babies died. In this picture i feel pure anger and sadness. The children were crying and i guess really sad too. It is really sad seeing little children like this!
4. In this drawn picture I see people suffering. I also see people asking for help. I also see people that had died with the bombing. There was dead people, injured people, and sad people. What i feel about this picture is that this person that drew it went through a lot of things. After the bombing this person was probably inspired by what had happened.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home