Monday, September 29, 2008

Final School Shootings


1. Insert the picture that is the most powerful for you. (2 pnts)
2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about? (2 sentences - 2pnts)
In this picture it is showing alot of cops surrounding a college in Kauhajoki. There was a shoot out and the shootman was Maati Juhani Saari.
3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?(2 complete sentences - 2 pnts)What this picture presents to me is that anything can happen with anger. anger can lead people to do crazy things.
4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not? (4 sentences - 4pnts)I cannot relate my life to this. If I were in this situation I would really be scred and I would feel unsecure.being in a shoot out with 10 dead people would feel really sad and scary. If i were in the shoot out would be really traumatized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home